Friday, November 02, 2007

Wonderful Food Art

There are times where I'm just in awe at how beautifully chefs plate their food...it shows that they have a creativity that goes way beyond flavor...It is simply a work of art...I've put a few on here that I've had the pleasure of seeing and tasting...These are from Senses Restaurant at the Hilton Hotel...please excuse the quality of the photos...at the time I took them I didn't have a blog and was not really thinking about how it would look...I was just attempting to capture the gorgeous presentation instead!

These little bites are part of an appetizer known as the Four Seasons...Unfortunately the photo of the fourth bite turned out horribly so I won't subject you to it!



And of course this was the dessert...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks good! yummy! Im hungry now.

Unknown said...

BTW Alex i forgot o tell you that Anthony Bourdain is comming to Pittsburgh this comming new year and Im going to see him muwhhahahaha!!!! I'll tell you all about it! cant wait though.
Ghttp://www.anthonybourdain.com/

Anonymous said...

That meal looks amazingly creative!