Friday, October 02, 2009

My New Office

Ok so I've told you that there's been all these changes lately...well now it's time for me to let you know more! 

I am the new Food Editor for friedchillies.com...an all food media company here. They do everything from food reviews to food shows to recipe development and more! 

This is the lovely kitchen at the office that I get to work in and create all sorts of delectable goodies!

A gorgeous cosy kitchen like this can only inspire...and I am certainly inspired to work here!

8 comments:

Rebecca Saw said...

cool cool job eh babe?? ;p

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

cool :-) saw Adly at MIGF ;-) Must come visit your office one day ;-)

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Ooh looks lovely! I can imagine all the fun things you will cook in it :)

Sophia said...

So excited for you! I wish I had your job! how freaking lucky and blessed you are! :D
Life must be sort of hectic these days though, right?

Arwen from Hoglet K said...

Oo, exciting that you've got a new job. I hope it's fun!

boo_licious said...

That's a great job Alex! Must pop by one day and try the goodies you guys churn out.

Anonymous said...

wow, your job sounds fun

Frat Mustard said...

I guess this is old news for everyone now... but this is awesome news! Congratulations!

Do you have a gym membership yet? Much good food coming your way!