Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Good Read!


I had 2 books on my Christmas list last year and they were The Amateur Gourmet by Adam D. Roberts and Chocolate and Zucchini by Clotilde Dusoulier. Both written by two of my favorite food bloggers. In fact these were the blogs I started out reading and got hooked on from the very beginning. The minute I found out they were available at Borders I started bugging everyone around me.

I was extremely happy when I tore through my gifts and found that R had gotten me 'The Amateur Gourmet'. I picked it up almost immediately and read through it all. This book had me laughing and Adam's love for food was apparent.

He shares tales of his cooking experiences along with some useful recipes. It's nice to read a book by someone who has so much passion for food but never studied it professionally. It gives hope to bloggers like me...shows us what can be possible if we just work hard at what we're passionate about!

If you get a chance to pick this up I'm sure you won't be disappointed! And if you can't get their books I recommend their blogs as a must read!

Now I'm just waiting for someone to get me a copy of Chocolate and Zucchini...hint hint :-D

No comments: